Download my resume:
Cornerstone Publishing Group
Senior Graphic Designer
5/2011 – Present
12/2007 – 5/2011
• Leading design and layout of marketing materials from ideation through completion for 125 ISP and TV service providers.
• Collaborating in creation of campaign strategy and creative with art director for 200+ advertising campaigns.
• Producing digital and print advertisements. Placements include social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, web banners, newspaper ads, bill inserts, billboards and more.
• Designing B2B marketing collateral including magazines, brochures, newsletters and catalogs.
• Spearheading the graphic design of the turnkey advertising program. Adjusting ad templates to suit client specifications and brand standards.
• Constructing web-ready graphics and animated GIFs for email newsletters.
• Managing multiple projects at a time while keeping tight deadlines.
• Maintaining and updating an online publication using WordPress.
• Retouching and color correcting photography.
• Preparing files for pre-press and print production.
• Coordinating project details with vendors, project managers, copywriters, and other designers.
• Advanced skill set in Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. Basic CSS and HTML knowledge.
12/2007 – Present
• Conceptulize and create brand identities including logos, colors, and typography usage.
• Design print and social media marketing collateral to form a cohesive brand presence.
• Maintain and nurture client relationships from the initial consultation through billing.
• Diverse client base in several industries including food services, transportation, and real estate.
City of Fort Collins
12/2005 – 5/2006
• Created marketing collateral for various city events.
• Balanced multiple projects and deadlines from concept to production.
• Interacted with department directors to develop effective marketing communications. Work was frequently featured in The Recreator, a city-wide magazine.
General Assembly, 2022
UX/UI Design Immersive
Colorado State University, 2006
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design Concentration